Fond du Lac Area United Way works to give residents the opportunity to acheive optimal health and wellness.
Healthy Community Program Partners:
- Catholic Charities - Mental health counseling services
- - Resource services and one on one support for senior citizens
- Fond du Lac School District Drug Free Communities - Alochol and drug abuse prevention and education
- Fond du Lac School District YScreen Program - Early identification emotional health screening and referral services
- N.A.M.I. - Advocacy, education, and outreach for individuals impacted by mental illness
- Fond du Lac Health Department Save A Smile - Dental care for Medicaid recipients
How You Can Help
By donating to the Fond du Lac Area United Way, your contribution can be designated to any of our program partners. Use our impact calculator to see what your donation could provide for one person in need! When we improve the health of our neighbors, we improve the health of our entire community!