Fond du Lac Area United Way helps residents achieve financial stability
In Fond du Lac county, 41% of residents are living below poverty levels or are one financial disaster away from poverty. The Fond du Lac Area United Way is working to ease the financial burdens for families by supporting community programs that provide assistance with everything from homeownership to basic needs.
Financial Stability partner programs:
- Habitat for Humanity - Homeownership program
- Solutions Center - Emergency shelter and domestic violence support
- Family Resource Center - Pregnancy and parenting support
- Salvation Army - Basic needs services
- YMCA - Childcare scholarships
- Consumer Credit Counseling - Financial education and budget counseling
- Camp to Belong Wisconsin - Sibling connection for children in foster care
How You Can Help
By donating to the Fond du Lac Area United Way, your contribution can be designated to any of our program partners. Use our impact calculator to see what your donation can provide for families in need! When we improve the financial stability of our neighbors, we improve the financial stability of the entire community!