Fond du Lac Area United Way helps residents achieve financial stability
In Fond du Lac county, 41% of residents are living below poverty levels or are one financial disaster away from poverty. The Fond du Lac Area United Way is working to ease the financial burdens for families by supporting community programs that provide assistance with everything from homeownership to basic needs.
Basic Needs & Financial Stability agency partner programs:
- ADVOCAP - Economic Stability
- Badgerland YFC Fresh Start Juvenile Justice - Mentoring, counseling, and support for at-risk youth
- Badgerland YFC Parent Life - Mentoring and resources for teen parents
- Consumer Credit Counseling - Financial education and budget counseling
- Family Connections - Childcare Scholarships
- Habitat for Humanity - Homeownership program
- Solutions Center - Emergency shelter and domestic violence support
- Salvation Army - Basic needs services, Warming Shelters
- YMCA - Childcare scholarships
Additional Basic Needs & Financial Stability resources:
How You Can Help
By donating to the Fond du Lac Area United Way, your contribution can be designated to any of our program partners. Use our impact calculator to see what your donation can provide for families in need! When we improve the financial stability of our neighbors, we improve the financial stability of the entire community!