Fond du Lac Area United Way helps residents achieve
In Fond du Lac county, 41% of residents are living below poverty levels or are one financial disaster away from poverty. The Fond du Lac Area United Way is working to ease the financial burdens for families by supporting community programs that provide assistance with everything from home ownership to basic needs.
Basic Needs & Financial Stability agency partner programs:
- United Way 2-1-1 – Confidential 24/7 Health and Human Service Information and Referral
- Badgerland YFC Fresh Start Juvenile Justice – Mentoring, counseling, and support for at-risk youth
- Badgerland YFC Parent Life – Mentoring and resources for teen parents
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Fond du Lac County– Youth mentoring and relationship building
- Camp to Belong Wisconsin – Sibling connection for children in foster care
- Family Connections – Childcare Scholarships
- Solutions Center – Emergency shelter and domestic violence support
- Salvation Army – Basic needs services, Warming Shelters
- YMCA – Childcare scholarships
Additional Basic Needs & Financial Stability resources:
How You Can Help
By donating to the Fond du Lac Area United Way, your contribution can be designated to any of our program partners. Use our impact calculator to see what your donation can provide for families in need! When we improve the financial stability of our neighbors, we improve the financial stability of the entire community!