As we continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in our region, our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our staff, volunteers, agency partners, and the community we serve.
Safer at Home FAQs
- Fond du Lac Area United Way’s offices will be closed through at least April 5.
- Despite our office closure, we will continue to conduct business remotely Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
- All events and in-person meetings scheduled at the United Way’s office location is cancelled through at least April 5.
- For meetings that can be done by phone or web, your United Way contact will be reaching out to work with you.
- All United Way volunteer events are cancelled through at least May 8, 2020.
How to Make an Impact
- If you’d like to make a donation to help meet the increased needs of our nonprofit partners during this time, including purchasing necessary supplies and increasing staff support, click here to make a donation or use the form below to donate
- We appreciate your patience and flexibility in this developing situation. Thanks for your care in helping us all stay well.
Give to the Fond du Lac Area United Way COVID-19 Critical Needs Fund to support those affected by COVID-19. Thanks to the generosity of Horicon Bank, 100% of the fund will be invested back into the community – United Way will not collect administrative support through this effort.