Seeking: Part Time Intern
Offering: Flexible schedule, great location, and networking opportunities
Who we are:
The Fond du Lac Area United Way is actively engaged in the community & we work to identify and help fill gaps. We pride ourselves in the great care we take with partners and employees alike.
We are a two person operation governed by a board of directors based in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin that is a part of a worldwide network of 1,300 United Ways. We offer our employees flexibility, opportunity for growth, and a dynamic work week. Our team is dedicated to improving our community and each other and we believe transforming our county wide community through collaborative partnerships that create an environment where everyone has the opportunity to meet their full potential.
What you need:
- A willingness to learn new technologies
- To be comfortable presenting to groups and individuals
- An ability to train others
- Possession of good verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll do (just a few):
- Management of volunteer website (http://www.fondyvolunteers.org/)
- Outreach & presentations to agencies and volunteers
- Training agency managers on how to best utilize website
- Social media & media marketing including bi-monthly newspaper articles & radio spots
- Management of websites and databases
- Updated automated processes
Where we are:
The Fond du Lac Area United Way is in Downtown Fond du Lac right on Main Street. There is plenty of shopping, great restaurants, and a walking trail all nearby.
You will meet and interact with a lot of new people, we’re flexible in when & where you work, and we’ll ask you to do a lot, but we’ll also make sure you know how to do it.
How to apply:
Email a short resume and cover letter to email@example.com to express interest in the position.
The Fond du Lac Area United Way is an Equal Opportunity Employer